We are confident that we can help you with your business enterprise or management transition—or make a referral to someone who can. Contact us to set-up an initial consultation.
THE CONSULTATION PROCESS
Business Advisory Services
This is an ideal service for clients who require one-on-one consulting, and/or direction in management transitions.
- Contact PTA to set up a free phone consultation to discuss your issue and confirm that we have the right match.
- Complete the New Client Profile form and confirm the letter of agreement before the first consultation.
Fees are billed hourly or by project with a pre-determined agreement for projects fees and timeline.
Entrepreneurship & Professional Training
Customized trainings in subjects such as business planning, strategic growth, time/work management and customer service are available for groups of entrepreneurs, individual businesses with transition issues, and non-profits exploring potential for-profit opportunities.
- Contact PTA regarding the nature of engagement and desired outcome.
- Determine the scope of the classes or workshops.
- Confirm a letter of agreement outlining the scope of work and project terms.
Fees are billed by project based on preparation hours, on-site program delivery, and follow-up hours for implementation and review.
Business Program Assessments
This service is for business centers and non-profit organizations running small business programs that require review, analysis and improvement.
- Contact PTA regarding the nature of engagement and the timeline.
- Determine the scope of engagement and the availability of key personnel.
- Confirm letter of agreement outlining proposal terms and conditions.
Fees will be billed in phases to match the audit, recommendations and implementation stages over the length of the contract.